Trying to Eliminate Paper

We are a printing company and we print a lot of paper. Part of my role is to reduce that as much as possible. One piece I am seeing is our CSR writing notes on the printed Invoice but those notes never make it into Epicor. I know Epicor is designed to take some notes, but is it practical/useful? Are there other ways of doing this that are better but integratable with Epicor? Trying to figure somethings out to reduce paper and capture much need info.

There is a built in function to add a memo to invoices, however I don’t believe it tells you that there are memos/notes until you click on the icon.

We use the Comments tab found in many of the Entry programs. The comments will print on the different SSRS forms including ARInvoice.

the memo icon changes if notes are there.

Memos are best for internal notes only. We use comments for items that may need to be printed, plus many of them print anyway.