Turning off popups for Invoice Creation and Credit Hold

In doing some testing this morning creating invoices - when you create an invoice from shipments you are prompted “Are you Sure”, so you click okay. Then a popup says “n invoices created”

First off, if I wasn’t sure about creating an invoice I wouldn’t be in AR Invoice Entry selecting shipments.
After the invoices get created - I can count the invoices in the summary.

When you enter in a customer and you go over their credit limit you get this popup.

For a credit hold - just like negative inventory on the part class, has a choice of no warning. Most users I have worked with, always put in a sales order for a customer.

This is not a Kinetic issue, but rather a process going back to Vantage, probably as a flag in the script to let you know that a process is run.

Point is, Epicor won’t turn it off, so how can I turn it off?

You cannot, those are embedded in the core code and there for a reason. Remember for every customer that does not like them there are 100 customers that do.

I did quick search - looks like
@timshuwy @jgiese.wci @shobdy @gpayne
All had ideas on this thread on how to surpress these alerts.
I am trying to read through the ideas, but with all of the answers, not sure of the right solutions.

@LarsonSolutions The basics of this is to make the message blank so the popup doesn’t happen and then set the value for the ok button response to true.