Unit Cost from Stock Status report

Hi,

where does the Unit Cost on the Stock Status report come from? Is there any screen, I should be able to match it to you? The report has a very different value that what I can find in the Part FIFO cost tracker.

Thank you,

Daniel

If you go to part tracker (not entry), then general tab, then costs. It should be in there. Depending on if the part is set up to use standard or average cost it will grab from one of those fields I believe. (anyone feel free to correct me if Iā€™m wrong)

Hi Brandon,

The Part tracker cost is about $ 1.74 when the stock status report is about $ 40.
The part is setup as FIFO.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Daniel Cardoso | IT Manager
[/uploads/default/original/2X/6/6c8b2a74727e384f7e389f39c2347e116ecf5e80.png]https://www.nordicice.com/

Direct: +1 (267) 932-2380
Mobile: +1 (267) 257-9169

2705 Clemens Road, Suite A-103
Hatfield, PA 19440

daniel.cardoso@nordicice.commailto:daniel.cardoso@nordicice.com
www.nordicice.comhttp://www.nordicice.com/

We donā€™t use FIFO (one has to have exquisite transnational controls!) but what does Part Cost FIFO Tracker say?

Material Management | Inventory Management | General Operations

Mark W.

Trust if it was just me, it would be standard not FIFO. I joined fairly recently and my main duty is to clean up the ā€œEpicorā€ mess. The Part Cost FIFO Tracker is in line with the Part Tracker screen, but the report is way off.

Daniel

If you use the part transaction history you can see the costing history as
well. If you find a transaction mistake that is jacking up the FIFO cost,
then go to the cost adjustment screen to fix the FIFO layer that is off.

Brad

1 Like

Just a wild guess, but doesnā€™t it depend on our costing method? Did you
check Part Tracker | General Tab | Costs, to see if it lines up with any of
those?

Thanks,

Norman Hutchins
System Administrator
Howell Laboratories, Inc.

And I thought the Stock Status report calculated ā€œon the flyā€ from the PartTran records?
Since it has ā€œAs Ofā€ option
What you see in the part are only the current values?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but at least for average costing, the ā€œAs Ofā€ date does not calculate the averages for that date, it will only give the OnHandQty as of that date * the current average. Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s the same for FIFO or notā€¦

I have developed a stock status Dashboard Same(& looks like :wink: ) epicor stock status Report. I have used only PartTran,PartLot,PartWhse tables to do that. As it calcualtes the historiacl costsā€¦i think the unit costs also taken from parttranā€¦

Are you willing to share that with the group?

@Prakash_Bankar, Are you willing to share Stock Status baq with group?