Updatable BAQ not working in the Cloud version 2022.2 or 2023.1

I have written 100’s of updatable BAQs in the cloud and on premise since version E9 when they came out. This is using the BAQ editor only and not creating custom BPM code to do the update.
Tables that I have been testing with are Customer, OrderHead, and Part - which typically are simple ones to update.
I have a credit manager dashboard that works well to update the OrderHed.CreditOverride field.

I have imported the working Dashboard into two different cloud instances Government and Public. Neither site works.

I keep getting this error -

Any ideas?

BTW - this was using the classic interface, I didn’t see a way to do updatable BAQs in Kinetic UX yet.

You have been bitten by a microsoft update.
You need to rename the folder 6.0.09 instead of 6.0.9 or simply delete the 6.0.9 folder.

Program Files / dotnet / shared / Microsoft.NETCore.App / 6.0.9 (change to 6.0.09)

It may not be that exact one. Get rid of any empty ones, or ones that are not installed.

That worked perfectly.

Thank you - let’s see what Epicor support says - I have a case in EpicCare now.

Epicor support is aware of the thread I linked to earlier. They had no solution or any idea about the problem before Olga figured that out. However they did say they intended to write up a KB about it. Not sure if they ever did.

Here’s EpicCare resolution.
A lot of words - but not clear like @Patrick 's

Issue
When trying to enable UBAQs/BPMs on certain workstations we get errors but other workstations have no issues.

Error
Predefined type ‘System.Void’ is not defined or imported
Predefined type ‘System.String’ is not defined or imported

Resolution
This issue has been identified to be an issue with the .net install.

1. Run the following from a command prompt
    dotnet ––info

Example Output:
.NET runtimes installed:
Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 5.0.17 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 6.0.16 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
Microsoft.NETCore.App 5.0.17 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.9 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.14 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.16 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 5.0.17 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]
Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 6.0.16 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]

1. The issue has been typically the Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.9 folder which is empty and needs to be deleted