Updateable BAQ /BPM Error: Recursive read lock acquisitions not allowed in this mode

Hi all,

I’m trying to add another field to my uBAQ. This uBAQ has been working perfectly fine before. I didn’t change any logic or joint, all that I’m trying to achieve is adding another field from an existing table in my uBAQ. Here is my error:

Recursive read lock acquisitions not allowed in this mode.

I can assure you that this is not a logic error from my uBAQ as I export/import this very same query to my Test environment and everything worked fine. Gotta do something with my Live database. Anyone got a lead?

Edit:

I’ve confirmed that there is nothing wrong with my uBAQ, this problem is more applied for any AutoUpdate.

1. I’ve successfully recreated this very uBAQ in Test. Got it to worked. Then I attempted to export it to Live and got this error message:

1. Since the error message is pointing to BPM. I tried disable any of the current BPM that we have for Part or JobHead table. And voila, this very first message appear when I try to disable, save, and re-able the working BPM.

Thanks,
Dan

So the uBAQ works fine in Pilot, but not in Live?
What does your uBAQ do? What tables does it pull? What new field did you add?

Hi Nate,

Thats correct. My uBAQ is pulling from Part and JobHead table. All it does is updating the Planning Comment in JobHead.

New field that I add is ClassID from Part table.

Good morning,

I’ve confirmed that there is nothing wrong with my uBAQ:

1. I’ve successfully recreated this very uBAQ in Test. Got it to worked. Then I attempted to export it to Live and got this error message:

1. Since the error message is pointing to BPM. I successfully disabled one of the current working BPM. After that, I tried to re-enable it again and this very same message reappeared.

Sorry! This one is over my head! Maybe @josecgomez, or @timshuwy has seen this before?