Weekly Time Entry

Hi All,

E9.05.702A

We have two Epicor companies. In one company, users are able to enter Weekly Time entries in the Time and Expense Entry screen and in the other company, they are not. The New Weekly Time item in the new menu is greyed out. I haven’t been able to figure out why and support has not gotten back to me.
I’m just wondering if anyone here has an idea.

JOE ROJAS
Epicor Applications Manager
VENTION MEDICAL + DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Advancing Your Innovations For Health

261 Cedar Hill Street | Marlborough, MA 01752
DIRECT: 508.597.1392 x1625 | MOBILE: 774.826.9245
EMAIL: JoRojas@ventionmedical.commailto:JoRojas@ventionmedical.com | WEB: ventionmedical.com http://www.ventionmedical.com/

THINK QUALITY. BE QUALITY. GO BEYOND.

This communication may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or exempt from disclosure, and is intended only for the use of the individual and/or entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any other dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail, and delete this information from your computer.

check that you have the Time Management license installed and/or acitve for that company.

Thanks for the feedback.
Support got back to me and I had to change the option in the actions menu to retrieve records by week. After doing this the New Weekly Time option was available.

JOE ROJAS
Epicor Applications Manager
VENTION MEDICAL + DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
DIRECT: 508.597.1392 x1625 | MOBILE: 774.826.9245

1 Like

good deal
sorry for the late reply … but that / those ACTION RETRIEVE options have burned me before as well.
they also indicate posted / submitted / etc … so if it don’t look right , check there foist!