Whose hiring?!

Hi everyone!

I am working with a candidate who is eager to jump into his next role!

He is a highly qualified candidate with a wealth of experience in C# development, customized Epicor ERP 10 software experience, and SSRS development. Has a proven track record of working closely with key users to understand business needs and build custom user interfaces and advanced product rules.

He has strong technical skills and a deep understanding of business processes, this candidate can help your organization achieve its goals by developing customized software solutions that meet your specific needs. This candidate can help streamline your business processes, optimize workflows, and increase productivity.

In addition to their technical expertise, this candidate is a skilled communicator who excels at working collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure that software solutions meet business requirements. They are committed to delivering high-quality work on time and within budget.

I wanted to bring him as many opportunities as possible, so if you’re hiring, let me know!

1 Like

Hehehe… (channeling my inner James Earl Jones)… He won’t be able to resist the power of the Dark Side…

1 Like