2nd Non-Netable issue

Just a general comment - warehouse and bin quantities can often not match due to numerous reasons...Conversion 6430 is one that I run now and then when we notice the quantities are off. I have seen many others on this group also mention they run this conversion for the same situation.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ariffer
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 10:13 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] 2nd Non-Netable issue

In trying to search for non-netable inventory (as in my last post) I discovered a strange phenomenon in Vantage. If I look on the warehouse tab it is saying there is non-netable inventory and regular inventory, but on the bins tab it is only listing regular inventory. Anyone know why or how this could happen, this seems like it would reek havok on the MRP process, because the non-netables are ignored by MRP if I understand how the system works properly, but I have no idea how to purge the non netable if all the lots listed on the bins tab are netable. (and of course I found all of this in the middle of a full inventory)

thanks,

Adam

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
In trying to search for non-netable inventory (as in my last post) I discovered a strange phenomenon in Vantage. If I look on the warehouse tab it is saying there is non-netable inventory and regular inventory, but on the bins tab it is only listing regular inventory. Anyone know why or how this could happen, this seems like it would reek havok on the MRP process, because the non-netables are ignored by MRP if I understand how the system works properly, but I have no idea how to purge the non netable if all the lots listed on the bins tab are netable. (and of course I found all of this in the middle of a full inventory)

thanks,

Adam