Adding More Details to Search Window?

The easiest way to do this is with a quick search. You create the BAQ with whatever columns you want, then create the quick search based on the BAQ. You can even make the quick search the default search. You can also create a search off of a dashboard, but for most purposes I find the quick searches faster and easier.

Sent: Tue, October 20, 2009 12:56:45 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Adding More Details to Search Window?

Â
Hello,

I was wondering how difficult it is to add a column to a search window. We would like to add a field in the Commodity Maintenance area for extra information and we would then like that information to appear when we search for commodity codes from the main tab of the Part Maintenance screen.

The basic idea is to have more information appear when searching for items. If anyone knows how to edit search boxes to add columns of information, I would greatly appreciate the insight. Thanks in advance.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hello,

I was wondering how difficult it is to add a column to a search window. We would like to add a field in the Commodity Maintenance area for extra information and we would then like that information to appear when we search for commodity codes from the main tab of the Part Maintenance screen.

The basic idea is to have more information appear when searching for items. If anyone knows how to edit search boxes to add columns of information, I would greatly appreciate the insight. Thanks in advance.