Adding Receipt Date to RcvLabel- Query Error

I would like to add the Receipt Date to our RcvLabel that I have edited to fit our label printer. The issue is that ReceiptDate does not appear in Report Builder for the RcvLabel.rdl. I have attempted to add ReceiptDate as a field in the Dataset properties. This did does not give an error when testing but it is only a blank field on the report (Im assuming because it is not actually linked to a field in the query). I also attempted to add it to the actual query in the dataset properties. My query was:

="SELECT T1.AssemblySeq,T1.BinNum,T1.IUM,T1.JobNum,T1.JobSeq,T1.LotNum,T1.OurQty,T1.PartDescription,T1.PartNum,T1.POLine,T1.PONum,T1.PORelNum,T1.ReceivedTo,T1.RevisionNum,T1.WareHouseCode,T1.Calc_BCAsmSeq,T1.Calc_BCBinNum,T1.Calc_BCJobNum,T1.Calc_BCJobSeq,T1.Calc_BCLotNum,T1.Calc_BCOurQty,T1.Calc_BCPartNum,T1.Calc_BCVenID,T1.Calc_BCWhseCode,T1.Calc_VendorID,T1.Calc_VendorName,T1.JobSeqType,T1.ReceiptDate
 FROM RcvDtl_" + Parameters!TableGuid.Value + " T1"

(I added T1.ReceiptDate to the end of the query)

This gives an error in System Monitor.

Program Ice.Services.Lib.RunTask raised an unexpected exception with the following message: RunTask: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for dataset ‘RcvDtl’. —> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name ‘ReceiptDate’.

Does anyone know how I can add this field to this report correctly? I am sure that ReceiptDate is in the RcvDtl table so I am unsure of why this error is occurring.

Did you add the Field to the dataset as well?

Make sure the FiledName and FieldSource match the addition to the Query expression.

Yes. Here is what I added as the field. It seems like it should work but it doesn’t want to.

You made a new RDD, with the Receipt date Un-excluded?

Here’s the supplied RDD for RcvLabel:

ReceiptDate wouldn’t be included in the RcvDtl_guid table

Edit

also make sure your RDL doesn’t have a default for the GUID parameter. I often set that when testing, and then forget. Then changes to the RDD don’t show, because the report is still looking at an old dataset from prior to the RDD changes

Thank you very much. I was not aware that that was excluded in the Report Data Definition. To be honest, I didn’t know that was a thing. After creating a new RDD with it included, it appears. Thanks!