Anyone else get 35 EpicCare emails yesterday?

Most say,

Problem PRB[numbersGoHere] have been updated:
PD State have been updated to: Accepted - Not Yet Planned

Someone finally looked at all of my complaints? These go back YEARS.

1 Like

More than 50 for me!!! Holy moly.

2 Likes

Yes I did too!

2 Likes

Same here. Actually some of them have been fixed, they just failed to maintain good records I guess. Probably some automated process that wasn’t intended to send emails.

1 Like

Same here - I had ones from 3 years ago.
Someone must have run a script this weekend.
DaveO

I only got 8!

1 Like

If this is scored like golf, then I’m winning with only 2.

Both of which were fixed in .700

1 Like

I had four!

Anyone know what “Accepted - Not Yet Planned” means exactly?

I have put out some feelers to find out why… but this may be a cleanup of the PRB reports.I know that due to some changes we had, there were some PRBs that might have been left in an unfinished condition, but were actually fixed along the way.

Do these PRBs tell you that the fix is done at a particular version? Any Example PRB Numbers I can send on?

1 Like

All ours went to, “Accepted - Not Yet Planned” PRB0271253 is one example.

1 Like

Mine went to Accepted- Not yet planned as well. PRB0222188
original ticket was from 2020

2 Likes

No one is surprised that @aosemwengie1 has the most, with me in second, right? I could have called that.

With the lack of updates/progress on any of my problem cases in the past, I just stopped pushing for things to be fixed. We either have a workaround, or we put BPMs in place to fix the data before it hits the database.

2 Likes

I so want to mark this as the solution.

We accept that you have reported a legitimate bug but we don’t feel the need to fix it. /s

Sometimes you later get a notification that it is actually targeted to a release but in my experience that doesn’t happen frequently.

No :dumpster_fire: until Kevin gets in here.

Seriously now, let’s keep this thread clean

I think both things are true:

1. Support/Dev just did not care or at least did not have the resources to address 99% of true problems in the ERP. I also became disillusioned and stopped reporting things several years ago.
  2. It’s 1000% better now. I started caring again.
3 Likes

Thank you for saying this… we do care, and we are making some great inroads.
Note that several years ago we did make a significant change in how we addressed PRBs, Enhancement requests, etc… Formerly, Enhancements and PRBs were all lumpped into one pile, making it more difficult. Now PRBs are for true problems, and Epicor Ideas are for Enhancement requests… we still get some bleedover between the two, but it is significantly better.

3 Likes

THAT gets the solution.

Only 1 for me!