BAQ Report Parameters: No print report

Hi everyone, continuing the discussion from BAQ Report Parameter:

I followed the manual’s instructions, for Epicor 10, not Kinetic, I created the Data Definition and the Report Style, but how I don’t know how to generate the report, so I made a BAQ Report get this report file.

In the menu actions, the option “Create SSRS Report” only creates a directory, not a report file.

The BAQ receives 2 parameters, the PONum and the PackSlip, the report is for Dropship Entry.
I had already created a BAQ report for receipt entry, but the BAQ returns all the data and the BAQ report only filters out the data I need. Always for the PONum and the PackSlip

I seem to have the same setup as you – I guess I have SQL Server Reporting also - I thought it wasn’t but, you are right.

Other than that, I admittedly don’t make new SSRS reports often at all (once per year or so), but I think all I do is “Download SSRS Report” in the actions menu. Then edit it in Report Builder.

Well, the thing is that in report style maintenance it doesn’t download the report, it just creates an empty folder.

Finally, in the BAQ, I return all the data, and the BAQ report filters by the parameters I need, this using the BAQ report designer, which is the only way I found to do this.