Bartender Label Printing Issue

We print labels through bartender. All is well with the printing with the exception of some select receipts. I am struggling to figure out the issue. My shipping/receiving group is logging now for the next few days to see if we can find a pattern. We think it may be related to a few specific suppliers. However, I am not 100% sure yet. With the problem receipts the label printer will output 2 labels instead of one, when there is only one record in the BT file. I am tried multiple printers on two different systems with two different bartender servers and it still outputs 2 labels. If I state I want 3 labels in the NumLabels field on receipt entry then I get 6 labels or 2 X 3 of course. I was hoping I had multiple records in the file, but I have brought the BT file into Excel and it only have one record in it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Solved my own issue team. The label format on the bartender server was last printed with a 2 in the copies option. I just opened the BTW file and changed the value to a 1 and test printed. Then saved the file. All is good now. :slight_smile:

Yes, It’s annoying that Bartender will save the last printed settings in the label. Iwish they changed that or made it an option.