Receipt Labels Keep printing on closed releases

We currently have our receipt labels auto print from Epicor to our bartender automation. Currently if the PO has multiple releases. If the supplier shorted us some on the previous shipment we get the entire line number of labels to print out. If I have a po with a line qty of 10 and I received in five I will get the first label correctly. But when I receive in the other five I get 2 labels one for both receipts. Is there a way to prevent my auto print from printing things in the past.Does any one have ideas I can try out thanks.

Is the second receipt being added to the original (i.e. using the same pack slip)?

Labels should only print for the Rcpt lines associated with that pack slip.

no it is happening when there is a new packing slip added to same receipt line release.

You would need to send us some screenshots of your Data Directive that Prints Labels. It could be that your Condition is missing, or it could be that the RDD it uses is duplicating it.

I assume you have your BPM on RcvDtl where it should be and a Condition to make sure you Print only the Qtys they commited or checking to make sure you only do it on the “Changed Row”.

Auto-Print something like
With Rule

If that all checks out, you need to check on your Commander/Integrations BarTender side if its set to duplicate or if the .btw file itself is duplicating it.

2 Likes

AutoPrintSettings

Rule

Have you tried a third condition of to verify the RcvDtl.PackSlip mateches?

And add parenthesis like : (1 OR 2) AND 3

Do you see the same problem if you use Print Labels from the Actions menu?

You might need to use this condition.

I use OurQty because we want a Label per Commitment, so you could Partially receive, and you will always get a label for the Qty added to Inventory (rcvd).

We are having the same issue here, we are getting a print out of old partial receipt of a PO line. Once we have the second receipt of that line, it will print 2 mtl tags.

I added another condition to prevent printing labels with a receipt date older than today.

I have added a condition to check the date and make sure the receipt is today, The picture below shows how we are doing this and the only issue I have heard of is that it is still printing labels from a receipt from the day before. Am I using this correctly or is today include the last 24 hours.

these are my conditions on this BPM