BPM to send Email

yes....Â

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 12:49 PM, mhaynes@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>Thank you for your reply. The closest thing I see is</p><div><span style="color:rgb(63,63,63);"> <span style="font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;">the Orderhed.OrderComment field of the changed row contains the  &quot;CMTR&quot; expression</span>. Not value like in 8. Is this the line you&#39;re thinking about? I have advanced BPM permissions but that&#39;s all I see. I have tried the &#39;expression&#39; line but with no affect.</span><br></div><div><br></div><div>Am I missing something in my company setup which allows BPM&#39;s to process? </div><div><br></div><div>Mike</div><p></p>

</div><span class="ygrps-yiv-1558568810">

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

I recently moved to 905.702a from 8 where I had a BPM that would send an email to a group of people when the orderhed.comment field was updated to contain the text "CMTR". I'm trying to duplicate this in 9 and I can't get it to work. Can anyone help me figure this out? I have 2 method lines in my Vantage version.

1. the ttOrderHed.OrderComment field has been changed from any to any  AND

2. the ttOrderhed.OrderComment field of the changed row contains the  "CMTR" value.

My problem is there isn't an equivalent statement in 9 to the second row above. Closest uses an expression.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

That same condition exists in 9... make sure you have advance bpm permissions.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 10:50 AM, mhaynes@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p><span>I recently moved to 905.702a from 8 where I had a BPM that would send an email to a group of people when the orderhed.comment field was updated to contain the text &quot;CMTR&quot;. I&#39;m trying to duplicate this in 9 and I can&#39;t get it to work. Can anyone help me figure this out? I have 2 method lines in my Vantage version.</span></p><p>1. the ttOrderHed.OrderComment field has been changed from any to any  AND</p><p><span style="word-spacing:normal;">2. the ttOrderhed.OrderComment field of the changed row contains the  &quot;CMTR&quot; value.</span></p><p><span style="word-spacing:normal;"><br></span></p><p><span style="word-spacing:normal;">My problem is there isn&#39;t an equivalent statement in 9 to the second row above. Closest uses an expression.</span></p><p><span style="word-spacing:normal;"><br></span></p><p><span style="word-spacing:normal;">Any help would be appreciated.</span></p><p><span style="word-spacing:normal;"><br></span></p><p><span style="word-spacing:normal;">Mike</span></p><p></p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

Thank you for your reply. The closest thing I see is
 the Orderhed.OrderComment field of the changed row contains the  "CMTR" expression. Not value like in 8. Is this the line you're thinking about? I have advanced BPM permissions but that's all I see. I have tried the 'expression' line but with no affect.

Am I missing something in my company setup which allows BPM's to process? 

Mike