BPM's Blank Title 118692

I've written over 200 BPMs for our company.

We are on version 9.05.606... send me a private message to discuss this some more.

Marco Vissuet
Systems Engineer
Pacific Contours Corporation
Anaheim Office (714) 693-1260
San Diego Office (619)670-3900
Fax (714) 693-1252
mvissuet@...<mailto:marcov@...>
http://www.pacificcontours.com/

"The information contained herein may be subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Warning: - This document contains data whose export is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2751, et seq.) as amended, or the Export Administration Act (Title 50, U.S.C., App 2401 et seq.) as amended. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe criminal and civil penalties. Disseminate in accordance with provisions of DoD Directive 5230.25.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of s1mhall
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:35 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: BPM's

Hi,
What sort of BPMs are you looking at?

Cheers
Simon Hall
--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, "jamesd" wrote:
>
> Epicor 9.05.700C on SQL
>
> Looking for a BPM programmer. I am with a new company and we have a bunch of BPM's to write and I don't have time to do them and Epicor was supposed to provide a person to do these but, he has been pulled off to do other things and they are now holding up our configurator implementation.
>

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8077 (20130304) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Epicor 9.05.700C on SQL

Looking for a BPM programmer. I am with a new company and we have a bunch of BPM's to write and I don't have time to do them and Epicor was supposed to provide a person to do these but, he has been pulled off to do other things and they are now holding up our configurator implementation.
Hi,
What sort of BPMs are you looking at?

Cheers
Simon Hall
--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jamesd" <jdaniel1127@...> wrote:
>
> Epicor 9.05.700C on SQL
>
> Looking for a BPM programmer. I am with a new company and we have a bunch of BPM's to write and I don't have time to do them and Epicor was supposed to provide a person to do these but, he has been pulled off to do other things and they are now holding up our configurator implementation.
>