Code help

I am not a programmer by trade and what I know about SQL has been self taught and use this the most. I can read for the most part other code but just can’t write it. I just need some basic knowledge to so I can do some basic stuff without resourcing it out.

Can anyone suggest where I can get some knowledge in ABL code? Are there any good online tutorials or classes? Also any suggestions for C#?

Thanks

Your profile says you are in Epicor version 10. So ABL is not what you want to learn. You want to get C# training and there are a LOT of resources out there.

2 Likes

Team Treehouse is very good. Solo Learn is good. YouTube is hit or miss you have to find the right series.

2 Likes

Jose & Everyone –

This just in from Microsoft:

To simplify your tech training journey, we are consolidating our learning resources and retiring Microsoft Virtual Academy in phases, beginning on
January 31, 2019. Complete site retirement is scheduled for later in 2019.
Check your
MVA Dashboard
frequently for courses you have started that are retiring.
To earn your certificates of completion, be sure to finish any courses by
January 31, 2019.

Although Microsoft Virtual Academy content will no longer be available, we know that learning never stops. We recently announced

Microsoft Learn
which is a new site that provides a free, interactive learning environment that combines short step‑by‑step tutorials, interactive coding/scripting
environments, and task-based achievements that help you advance your technical skills. Check it out!

The new training catalog on

Microsoft Learn
will continue to grow in a way that evolves with the needs of the modern workforce. Join us for continual learning and find out how
much you can achieve. Be sure to visit Microsoft Learn for more details, and watch for new ways to learn and improve your technical confidence and career opportunities.

Thank you,

Microsoft Virtual Academy

2 Likes