Configurator code entry suddenly changed as right to left reading

Just doing some experimenting in the configurator designer, and the code entry area suddenly decide to read right to left. Not character by character, but “word” by “word”

That should be
string cfg_seq_pn = "CFG-SEQ-" + string.Format("0000",Inputs.epiPcNumericEditor1.Value);

If I use Ctrl+A to select all, copy to clipboard, and then paste it elsewhere, it inserts in the proper order.

Edit

Even the pop-up context menu seems to be right to left

And yes i saw this post about it.

But it doesn’t mention if that 279 degrees is in F, C, or K… :wink:

But seriously. How do I get out of it?

Whoops, missed the “Read more” (where the answer was)

I guess I’m one of the few people that use CTRL+left or right arrow to jump to each word. And use shift when selecting the text while jumping whole words.

1 Like

@ckrusen You know I always have your back with old-school shortcuts. I still close windows with Alt+F4 and minimize with Alt+Space (wait) M.

Yes, that freaked me out, too with the right-justify. The whole Configurator setup is nuts. Copy and Paste, for example, you have to use Shift+Insert or whatever it is.

Incidentally, I do have fun picking up the mouse and yelling into it with voice commands, a la Star Trek LXVIII or whatever one it is where they go to Earth.

2 Likes

Ahhh… Designing transparent aluminum.

Yep. I don’t remember a thing about that movie except that.

That scene, and Chekov asking (in his thick Russian accent) “Vere are da nucular wessels? Vere are da nucular materials?”

Looks like you can actually get the material now…

1 Like

Of course. Because Scotty showed them how to make it back in the 1980’s