Customized Dashboard

Hey, I was wondering if you could elaborate on how you fixed this final issue you had? I believe I am running into the same issue.

I am adding another filter for a date range using two date time editors to an existing dashboard tracker. As soon as I save, close and reopen the dashboard or if I deploy the dashboard, the first date time editor box in the tracker becomes grayed out and a couple of the properties for that box actually change. I have no idea why?

Ethan, did you ever get resolution to this issue? I am having the same problem… I’m sure it’s something silly… but I just don’t do this often enough to remember. I only seem to remember how to get myself into the mess.

Hey Dan, so I think this issue was solved just by deleting the tracker and recreating it. I was getting this issue when I tried going in and making changes to an existing tracker, but everything worked fine when I just recreated the whole tracker and added my changes then.

Just be sure to take notes/screenshots of any of the existing tracker fields and properties for reference before you delete it.

Thanks. I kind of muddled my way through and also concluded that a fresh tracker helped.