Default Salesperson on Quote/Opportunity

Thanks for that Jose, appreciate your input. BPM it is 

Cheers,

Dave.

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is something I'm missing here, but I can't seem to set the logged in user as the default salesperson for a quote - it comes up as the first person on the list each time; meaning it's a manual process for the user to set the salesperson (unless the logged in person just happens to be that first person in the list, then it's happy days).

I'm looking at hopefully there being some default setting I'm missing - otherwise happy to do it through developer mode.

Cheers,

Dave.

You have to do it through a BPM

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 1:38 AM, dkarszni@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p><span>Hi all,</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>Just wondering if there is something I&#39;m missing here, but I can&#39;t seem to set the logged in user as the default salesperson for a quote - it comes up as the first person on the list each time; meaning it&#39;s a manual process for the user to set the salesperson (unless the logged in person just happens to be that first person in the list, then it&#39;s happy days).</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>I&#39;m looking at hopefully there being some default setting I&#39;m missing - otherwise happy to do it through developer mode.</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>Cheers,</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>Dave.</span></p><p></p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>