DMR info on Job Close screen

I don't set a condition, I want this to fly EVERY time someone processes a DMR. The action is execute 4gl code. Note this one works for accept material or accept to operations. You'll have to build another for reject.

Rob Bucek
Production Control Manager
PH: (715) 284-5376 ext 311
Mobile: (715)896-0590
FAX: (715)284-4084
[Description: cid:1.234354861@...]<http://www.dsmfg.com/>
(Click the logo to view our site)<http://www.dsmfg.com/>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vacortes21
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:51 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: DMR info on Job Close screen

Which Conditions or Actions do i need to setup in the BPM?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Rob Bucek <rbucek@...> wrote:
>
> I do this extensively, but took a different route, and the implications are it will offer you a lot more options down the road. I have a few Post-Process BPM's covering the DMRProcessing.PreUpdate that put DMR related info into the JobHead and the offending JobOper rows... here is an example...
>
> /* Add DMR to Job Head & Job Oper */
> Define Variable ActnNum As Integer no-undo.
> For each ttDMRActn where ttDMRActn.RowMod = 'A' and ttDMRActn.ActionType = 'A' no-lock,
> each DMRHead where ttDMRActn.Company = DMRHead.Company and ttDMRActn.DMRNum = DMRHead.DMRNum no-lock.
> /* Find First DMRActn where DMRHead.Company = DMRActn.Company and DMRHead.DMRNum = DMRActn.DMRNum no-lock. */
> Find Last DMRActn where DMRActn.Company = ttDMRActn.Company and DMRActn.DMRNum = ttDMRActn.DMRNum no-error.
> If available DMRActn then DO:
> /* {lib/PublishInfoMsg.i &InfoMsg = "'DMRActn Available'"}. */
> Find first JobOper where DMRHead.Company = JobOper.Company and DMRHead.JobNum = JobOper.JobNum and DMRHead.AssemblySeq = JobOper.AssemblySeq and DMRHead.OprSeq = JobOper.OprSeq no-lock no-error.
> ActnNum = DMRActn.ActionNum + 1.
> run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'Number02',DMRHead.DMRNum).
> run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'Number03',ActnNum).
> run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'CheckBox01',True).
> Find first JobHead where DMRHead.Company = JobHead.Company and DMRHead.JobNum = JobHead.JobNum no-lock no-error.
> run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobHead:HANDLE,'CheckBox02',True).
> End.
> Else Do:
> If not available DMRActn then DO:
> /* {lib/PublishInfoMsg.i &InfoMsg = "'DMRActn Not Available'"}. */
> Find first JobOper where DMRHead.Company = JobOper.Company and DMRHead.JobNum = JobOper.JobNum and DMRHead.AssemblySeq = JobOper.AssemblySeq and DMRHead.OprSeq = JobOper.OprSeq no-lock no-error.
> If available JobOper Then DO:
> run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'Number02',DMRHead.DMRNum).
> run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'Number03',1).
> Find first JobHead where DMRHead.Company = JobHead.Company and DMRHead.JobNum = JobHead.JobNum no-lock no-error.
> If available JobHead Then DO:
> End.
> End.
> End.
> End.
> End.
>
>
>
> Rob Bucek
> Production Control Manager
> PH: (715) 284-5376 ext 311
> Mobile: (715)896-0590
> FAX: (715)284-4084
> [Description: cid:1.234354861@...]<http://www.dsmfg.com/>
> (Click the logo to view our site)<http://www.dsmfg.com/>
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of vacortes21
> Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:07 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [Vantage] DMR info on Job Close screen
>
>
>
> Hi, i am trying to add DMR details to the Job Close screen in Vantage.
> has any one attempted this?
>
> i tried using the Forgien Key View to tie the JobHead.JobNum to DMRHead.JobNum but i have not have had no luck.
> any help is appreciated!
>
> thanks
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hi, i am trying to add DMR details to the Job Close screen in Vantage.
has any one attempted this?

i tried using the Forgien Key View to tie the JobHead.JobNum to DMRHead.JobNum but i have not have had no luck.
any help is appreciated!

thanks
I do this extensively, but took a different route, and the implications are it will offer you a lot more options down the road. I have a few Post-Process BPM's covering the DMRProcessing.PreUpdate that put DMR related info into the JobHead and the offending JobOper rows... here is an example...

/* Add DMR to Job Head & Job Oper */
Define Variable ActnNum As Integer no-undo.
For each ttDMRActn where ttDMRActn.RowMod = 'A' and ttDMRActn.ActionType = 'A' no-lock,
each DMRHead where ttDMRActn.Company = DMRHead.Company and ttDMRActn.DMRNum = DMRHead.DMRNum no-lock.
/* Find First DMRActn where DMRHead.Company = DMRActn.Company and DMRHead.DMRNum = DMRActn.DMRNum no-lock. */
Find Last DMRActn where DMRActn.Company = ttDMRActn.Company and DMRActn.DMRNum = ttDMRActn.DMRNum no-error.
If available DMRActn then DO:
/* {lib/PublishInfoMsg.i &InfoMsg = "'DMRActn Available'"}. */
Find first JobOper where DMRHead.Company = JobOper.Company and DMRHead.JobNum = JobOper.JobNum and DMRHead.AssemblySeq = JobOper.AssemblySeq and DMRHead.OprSeq = JobOper.OprSeq no-lock no-error.
ActnNum = DMRActn.ActionNum + 1.
run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'Number02',DMRHead.DMRNum).
run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'Number03',ActnNum).
run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'CheckBox01',True).
Find first JobHead where DMRHead.Company = JobHead.Company and DMRHead.JobNum = JobHead.JobNum no-lock no-error.
run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobHead:HANDLE,'CheckBox02',True).
End.
Else Do:
If not available DMRActn then DO:
/* {lib/PublishInfoMsg.i &InfoMsg = "'DMRActn Not Available'"}. */
Find first JobOper where DMRHead.Company = JobOper.Company and DMRHead.JobNum = JobOper.JobNum and DMRHead.AssemblySeq = JobOper.AssemblySeq and DMRHead.OprSeq = JobOper.OprSeq no-lock no-error.
If available JobOper Then DO:
run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'Number02',DMRHead.DMRNum).
run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'Number03',1).
run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobOper:HANDLE,'CheckBox01',True).
Find first JobHead where DMRHead.Company = JobHead.Company and DMRHead.JobNum = JobHead.JobNum no-lock no-error.
If available JobHead Then DO:
run lib\updatetablebuffer.p(input buffer JobHead:HANDLE,'CheckBox02',True).
End.
End.
End.
End.
End.

Rob Bucek
Production Control Manager
PH: (715) 284-5376 ext 311
Mobile: (715)896-0590
FAX: (715)284-4084
[Description: cid:1.234354861@...]<http://www.dsmfg.com/>
(Click the logo to view our site)<http://www.dsmfg.com/>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vacortes21
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:07 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] DMR info on Job Close screen

Hi, i am trying to add DMR details to the Job Close screen in Vantage.
has any one attempted this?

i tried using the Forgien Key View to tie the JobHead.JobNum to DMRHead.JobNum but i have not have had no luck.
any help is appreciated!

thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Thank You so much :) i will give this a shot.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Rob Bucek <rbucek@...> wrote:
>
> I do this extensively, but took a different route, and the implications are it will offer you a lot more options down the road. I have a few Post-Process BPM's covering the DMRProcessing.PreUpdate that put DMR related info into the JobHead and the offending JobOper rows... here is an example...
>
> For each ttDMRActn where ttDMRActn.RowMod = 'A' and ttDMRActn.ActionType = 'A' no-lock,
> each DMRHead where ttDMRActn.Company = DMRHead.Company and ttDMRActn.DMRNum = DMRHead.DMRNum no-lock.
> /* Find First DMRActn where DMRHead.Company = DMRActn.Company and DMRHead.DMRNum = DMRActn.DMRNum no-lock. */
> Find Last DMRActn where DMRActn.Company = ttDMRActn.Company and DMRActn.DMRNum = ttDMRActn.DMRNum no-error.
> End.
> Else Do:
> End.
> End.
> End.
> End.
> End.
>
>
>
> Rob Bucek
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vacortes21
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>
>
> i tried using the Forgien Key View to tie the JobHead.JobNum to DMRHead.JobNum but i have not have had no luck.
>
> thanks
>
>
>
>
Which Conditions or Actions do i need to setup in the BPM?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Rob Bucek <rbucek@...> wrote:
>
>
> End.
> Else Do:
> End.
> End.
> End.
> End.
> End.
>
>
>
> Rob Bucek
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vacortes21
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>
>
>
> thanks
>
>
>
>