DMT 4.0.38 for 10.2.200

Yesterday the new DMT version appeared, so as usual I downloaded it. The first DMT I had to do today is Engineering > Bill of Materials, and it just sits there. I left it for half an hour and it never actually started… and when I tried to cancel it it just sat there “Cancelling…” I eventually just closed the program.

I’m sure I’ll have other areas to upload later in the day.

UPDATE:

Uploads for Part >Part Revision and Engineering > Bill of Operations both work fine.

A second file for Engineering > Bill of Materials also failed identically to the first.

They had bugs in version 4.0.37 around the BOM load that made support recommend using a previous version. Guessing this carried over to 4.0.38?

I had been using the BOM upload with 4.0.37 and had not had those issues… maybe I was lucky and my luck has run out. Bummer.

We also ran into this, we had to rollback to DMT version 4.0.35 iirc.

Hi Ernie,
Sorry to bother you. I have the same problem with you. Cause of disjoin maintance I cannot download DMT version 4.0.35.0 or 4.0.37.0 from Epicor. Would you mind email the download file to my addess bosswin.hk@outlook.com? Many thanks!!!

I’m sorry, but it is copyrighted software and not mine to give… regardless of your company’s maintenance status.