E10 Part Tracker On Hand Warehouses grid wrong values

SQL on 10.1.400.7

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 1:58 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] E10 Part Tracker On Hand Warehouses grid wrong values

Bernie, the fix was a progress fix or a SQL fix on 702?

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 4:16 AM
To: 'vantage@yahoogroups.com' <vantage@yahoogroups.com>

See if support can send you this ‘fix’ program: CR40883MPS_10.1400.7_SQL

Bernie

Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 6:45 PM

Bernie,

Can you share that r with me. I have the same issue during my Migration issue. Been two weeks and I have not been able to progress.

I would like to test it on my Test.

msantillan@...

Miguel A. Santillan

Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:09 PM

We had this issue with our upgraded progress data
After support was able to see what was happening with our database, they sent a fix program to strip leading/trailing spaces off part numbers in a whole boatload of tables

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 4:02 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>

Well when my Progress PartWhse table was off I would run FixPartWhse.r, but that was on 905.702A Progress.

Miguel A. Santillan

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:34 PM
Subject: [Vantage] E10 Part Tracker On Hand Warehouses grid wrong values

Hi all,

Were running 10.1.400.11 and are having an issue with our Part Tracker module > On Hand tab > Warehouses sub-tab grid showing incorrect values for Total Demand Qty and Qty on Hand. The correct values are being shown in the Time Phase Display program for our parts.

Running the correction program (off hours) "Refresh Part Quantities and Allocations" only changes these quantities in many cases from one incorrect value to another incorrect value.

This issue for us is not new to our 1 week old 10.1.400.11 system as we had the same behavior in our previous 10.0.700.4 system.

Epicor support has been working on this for about a month with no results as yet.

Has anyone else had this issue ?

Thank you,

David Beberman

ERP Manager

Ferguson Perforating

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Disclaimer

Hi all,

Were running 10.1.400.11 and are having an issue with our Part Tracker module > On Hand tab > Warehouses sub-tab grid showing incorrect values for Total Demand Qty and Qty on Hand.  The correct values are being shown in the Time Phase Display program for our parts.

Running the correction program (off hours) "Refresh Part Quantities and Allocations" only changes these quantities in many cases from one incorrect value to another incorrect value.

This issue for us is not new to our 1 week old 10.1.400.11 system as we had the same behavior in our previous 10.0.700.4 system.

Epicor support has been working on this for about a month with no results as yet.

Thank you,

David Beberman

ERP Manager

Ferguson Perforating

Well when my Progress PartWhse table was off I would run FixPartWhse.r, but that was on 905.702A Progress.

Miguel A. Santillan

Hi all,

Were running 10.1.400.11 and are having an issue with our Part Tracker module > On Hand tab > Warehouses sub-tab grid showing incorrect values for Total Demand Qty and Qty on Hand.  The correct values are being shown in the Time Phase Display program for our parts.

Thank you,

David Beberman

ERP Manager

Ferguson Perforating

Disclaimer

After support was able to see what was happening  with our database, they sent a fix program to strip leading/trailing spaces off part numbers in a whole boatload of tables

Miguel A. Santillan

Hi all,

Thank you,

David Beberman

ERP Manager

Ferguson Perforating

Disclaimer

Thank you Bernie.  I'll pass this on to support.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2016, at 5:09 PM, Bernie Walker bwalker@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

After support was able to see what was happening  with our database, they sent a fix program to strip leading/trailing spaces off part numbers in a whole boatload of tables

Miguel A. Santillan

Hi all,

Thank you,

David Beberman

ERP Manager

Ferguson Perforating

Disclaimer

Bernie,

Can you share that r with me.  I have the same issue during my Migration issue.  Been two weeks and I have not been able to progress.

msantillan@...

Miguel A. Santillan

Miguel A. Santillan

Hi all,

Thank you,

David Beberman

ERP Manager

Ferguson Perforating

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Bernie

Bernie,

Can you share that r with me. I have the same issue during my Migration issue. Been two weeks and I have not been able to progress.

msantillan@...

Miguel A. Santillan

After support was able to see what was happening with our database, they sent a fix program to strip leading/trailing spaces off part numbers in a whole boatload of tables

Miguel A. Santillan

Hi all,

Were running 10.1.400.11 and are having an issue with our Part Tracker module > On Hand tab > Warehouses sub-tab grid showing incorrect values for Total Demand Qty and Qty on Hand. The correct values are being shown in the Time Phase Display program for our parts.

Thank you,

David Beberman

ERP Manager

Ferguson Perforating

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Bernie, the fix was a progress fix or a SQL fix on 702?

Miguel A. Santillan

Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 4:16 AM

Bernie

Bernie,

msantillan@...

Miguel A. Santillan

Miguel A. Santillan

Hi all,

Thank you,

David Beberman

ERP Manager

Ferguson Perforating

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer