E9-505C- BAQ Supplier price list does not display vendorpart

I have an SCR in with Epicor but no feedback yet. Must have started in 505B. Its definitely a bug. Looks like according to LeAnn it got fixed in 506

--- On Wed, 3/31/10, rkbiggs <rkbiggs@...> wrote:

Subject: [Vantage] Re: E9-505C- BAQ Supplier price list does not display vendorpart
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 1:58 PM

Â

We're on 9.04.505B and have much the same problem. When pulling up a part in supplier tracker the supplier part number is blank even when I know that a p/n exists. I can enter the vendor part number in part entry and it will pull up the corresponding part so this proves the number exists in the table.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, Mark Wagner <mjfw2003@.. .> wrote:
>
> Using the partnum.vendorpartn um field from the vendpart table does not return any record, although we have plenty of vendor part numbers in the supplier price list. It will display the base price and vendor part unit of measure but not the vendor part itself. Reported to Epicor but they have no record of an SCR
> Â
> Customization shows its pulling from the supplier.partnum table. Hidden table or just a bug in the query?
> Â
> Anyone else trying to pull vendor part number through a BAQ?
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Using the partnum.vendorpartnum field from the vendpart table does not return any record, although we have plenty of vendor part numbers in the supplier price list. It will display the base price and vendor part unit of measure but not the vendor part itself. Reported to Epicor but they have no record of an SCR
Â
Customization shows its pulling from the supplier.partnum table. Hidden table or just a bug in the query?
Â
Anyone else trying to pull vendor part number through a BAQ?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We're on 9.04.505B and have much the same problem. When pulling up a part in supplier tracker the supplier part number is blank even when I know that a p/n exists. I can enter the vendor part number in part entry and it will pull up the corresponding part so this proves the number exists in the table.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Mark Wagner <mjfw2003@...> wrote:
>
> Using the partnum.vendorpartnum field from the vendpart table does not return any record, although we have plenty of vendor part numbers in the supplier price list. It will display the base price and vendor part unit of measure but not the vendor part itself. Reported to Epicor but they have no record of an SCR
> Â
> Customization shows its pulling from the supplier.partnum table. Hidden table or just a bug in the query?
> Â
> Anyone else trying to pull vendor part number through a BAQ?
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>