Hello all -
I have a client who is working through parallel testing of an upgrade to 10.1.500.x from 9.05. - SQL server
The SOX Auditors are having apoplectic fits because the GL Journal Numbers and Journal Lines have been changed during the migration for a significant number of historical GL entries.
We have traced the change back to a specific “E9Cleanup” sql script and would like to find out if there is any documentation that explains the purpose/bug correction/SCR for the script that can be used to allay fears and prevent all these heads from exploding.
The Migrate Database step executed within the administration console to move from 9.05.702a to 10 unpacks a number of SQL scripts to this directory on the app server
We tracked it to this specific script that appears to be doing a journal renumbering where GLJrnDtl records have mismatching SysRowID values.
If anyone has any insights…