Epicor File Attachments with Sharepoint

Hi,

We have been unable to successfull get attachments to work with the new version of Epicor 2021.2 and the new sharepoint authenication with Microsoft Azure. We feel like we followed all the steps and do have an Epicor ticket opened and they are researching.But no luck so far.

Was curious if anyone who uses sharepoint has tested successfully with the new version of Epicor in Pilot?

Vheck if you set up application permissions as descibed in the doc, and that cloud admin approved those permissions.

Thanks for the reply Olga. When you mentioned the doc, do you just mean the various steps in Epicor Help? Just want to be sure that was the only documentation we should be referring to.

Yes, as far as I see on your screenshot, you need to follow steps from Setup for File Transfer using service.

Thanks Olga. If anyone else is having issues please let us know. We are still waiting to get an answer on our Case with Epicor, as they are trying to recreate it.

We think we have followed all the steps correctly. Really just curious if any other users are having issues that use Epicor and Sharepoint and the new version 2021.2

We are not able to use in Epicor ERP 10. Have you been successful on ERP 10?

Yes, it worked fine for us all the way up intil this new 2021.2 version where we have to use Microsoft Azure.

Previously (current production), we just connect to sharepoint online like screenshot below. Epicor has acknowledged other clients are having the same issue, so it does not appear to just be us.

1 Like

Hi @littlesistersba. Have you gotten any far with this issue? We’re also having the same problems. I was able to get the Attachment Type Maintenance connected fine, but the Document Type Maintenance isn’t and getting errors.

Do you have separate SharePoint setup for dicument type? Try to create new document type just to check if it will work from scratch

I do have it set up for the document type. Even when creating a new document type it still runs into the same issues.

I’ve been following these steps here SharePoint Online File Transfer using service (compressed).docx (408.1 KB)

Again, everything is good till the last step for the document type. When testing for the connection I would get a prompt to sign in to my Microsoft 365 account, after putting in my credentials, I then would get an error “AADSTS500113: No reply address is registered for the application”.

I’ve also tried to fix this error by searching up some solutions online. A few of them I looked into are…

I tried multiple ways to get the redirect uri, but none of the ones I found worked. So not sure exactly what correct uri I am supposed to use and where to find it.

Well your UI shows that you use client side attachments here, not FileTransfer using service.
What file transfer you want to use?

Client System Direct Copy.

Here are some better screenshots

You see File Transfer Mode - Client System Direct Copy? Is it what you want?
What setting you have on Company level?

Do you want different transfer mode on this doc type than company level? If yes, then you need to set both Directory ID and Application ID. And give to APplication ID permissions that are described for CLient System Direct Copy transfer mode document.

Better call to support and go with them througth all steps

It did finally work for us, here is how my page looks

5 Likes

This definitely did it!

I changed the File Transfer Mode and Authentication Type to “Always Use Company Level Setting” and it’s connected now.

Thanks @littlesistersba and @Olga for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. This finally helped