Epicor GL Account budget Maintenance - Import Budget error message

We are running Epicor 10.2.500.33. Using the Account Budget to import an excel budget document. I am getting the following error message each time:

349437 1 1/17/2022 2:53:03 PM True Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\EpicorData\Users\Asmar\Import\test.xlsx’. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Erp.Internal.GL.BudgetImportProcess.RunProcess(Int64 instanceTaskNum, String outputFileName) in C:_Releases\ERP\RL10.2.500.0\Source\Server\Internal\GL\BudgetImportProcess\BudgetImportProcess.cs:line 126 ServerError
349437 2 1/17/2022 2:53:03 PM False Process is completed with errors. ServerInfo

Verified the file was uploaded successfully, but was not processed:
C:\EpicorData\Users\Asmar\Import\test.xlsx’.

Also confirmed the folder c:\EpicorData has “Everyone” granted with full access.

Mazin,

I guess the server is trying to access that path on “C:” on the server itself, while the path is actually available on the client.

If this is the case, try to use a network shared location accessible by both server and client.

The path security access C:\Epicordata folder/sub-folders is set to everyone with full access. Are you saying the patch needs to be set as a share?

I tried making the path shared with full access and use it as input to submit the budget. Unfortunately I got the same error message.

Mazin

Are you able to access this path using Windows Explorer on both server & client?

Correct, yes.