EpiGLControl and EpiGLAccountEditor

I am creating a customization on Cash Receipt Entry that loads a LockBox file from our bank. The contents of the file load into a DataTable so the users can update the information prior to loading into a group.

It appears I am unable to set a field bound to a text field in an UltraGrid with the EpiMagic needed for accepting account information during grid input. I have tried creating a pop up form and adding an EpiGLControl() with embedded EpiGLAccountEditor() to the form but it appears that may be very convoluted and has even been referred to as the “Devil’s work” in a similar thread.

Has anyone run into this and is there a better way to approach this? I’ve thought about creating 4 fields into the grid but would prefer something more similar to the EpiGLControl widget if possible. Any help/guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Tanner

In speaking with our Finance department, they were okay with just typing in the account number into the grid. Here is what I used in case it helps someone in the future:

`
ub.Columns[“MPAcct”].MaskInput = “#####|##|##|##|##”;
ub.Columns[“MPAcct”].MaskDataMode = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinMaskedEdit.MaskMode.IncludeLiterals;
ub.Columns[“MPAcct”].MaskClipMode = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinMaskedEdit.MaskMode.IncludeBoth;
ub.Columns[“MPAcct”].MaskDisplayMode = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinMaskedEdit.MaskMode.IncludeBoth;