Get a list of all BAQs

I would like to get a list of all BAQs with author, name, etc. Anyone knows which table contains those info and I should query from? Thanks,

Ice.QueryHdr

Thank you very much. Is there any table showing when a baq was run last time?

Not to my knowledge.

or what time a baq was created.

No that would also be some custom functionality you’d have to build, to my knowledge.

Thank you a lot, Aaron. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

You too!

Already have these, may as well share them, right?
FSIP-BAQs.baq (16.8 KB) FSIP-QueryTables.baq (17.4 KB) FSIP-QueryTablesWithField.baq (19.9 KB) FSIP-QueryPhrases.baq (12.2 KB)

4 Likes

There is currently no way to tell when the last time a BAQ was used… but this may be getting even more difficult because BAQs are used in so many ways. QuickSearch, Dashboards, Reports were originally the only uses, but now they populate combo boxes, used in Product configurators, used by XLConnect, the UI, Kinetic, etc etc etc… Not sure if there is a plan to keep track of every time a BAQ is touched/used.

1 Like

You can add a BPM on Method DynamicQuery.GetQueryByID and then log query name and date to a UD table. This provide a pretty good way of monitoring usage but I assume you want history from before so this might be old news.
You can also enable change logs on the QueryHdr table using an old tip that was posted on this site about modifying zDataTable.