Group Insights 2021 Presentations

As per our usual there are several members of the group that will be presenting at Insights, below is a list of some if you are doing a presentation or know of someone else doing a presentation please post the information and we’ll update the list. Show up and support your fellow community members and come learn some cool stuff!

Day Time Location Topic Presenter
Monday 11:25 Lagoon G Customer Co-led: Top Reasons to Move from Altec Advanced Print Management (APM) to Epicor APR Enhanced (a component of Epicor ECM, the new name for DocStar ECM) @bderuvo Stephen Gould
Tuesday 10:30 Mandalay Bay Ballroom K Customer-led: Using Epicor Tools by Community Members, Part 1 (Technical) @zvanmeter TMF Center, @hmwillett Elkay Interior Systems, @Banderson Stephen Gould, @gpayne EpiUsers Member, @josecgomez Stephen Gould, @Randy Elkay Interior Systems, @timshuwy Epicor Corporation EpiUsers Members
Tuesday 11:30 Mandalay Bay Ballroom K Customer-led: Using Epicor Tools by Community Members, Part 2 (Technical) @zvanmeter TMF Center, @hmwillett Elkay Interior Systems, @Banderson Stephen Gould, @gpayne EpiUsers Member, @josecgomez Stephen Gould, @Randy Elkay Interior Systems, @timshuwy Epicor Corporation EpiUsers Members
Tuesday 1:25 Breakers E Customer-led Presentation, Coloring in the Lines – Advanced Dashboard Customization to Generate Warehouse Move Suggestions @Banderson Stephen Gould
Tuesday 2:30 Lagoon G Customer-led: Branding and Automating Customer Communications with Advanced Print Routing (APR) @bderuvo Stephen Gould
Wedneday 8:00 Surf E Epicor ECM (DocStar) Customer Panel - Leveraging ECM Across the Enterprise @MikeGross AshWorth Bros
Wednesday 10:25 Lagoon E Customer-led: Building External Applications Using the Epicor REST API. Come learn how @jgiese.wci build his amazing new customer portal in just a few minutes with some elbow grease and REST… oh and what is a JTW cause JTWs are frigging awesome, everyone needs a few JWT’s in their life. @jgiese.wci WCI Bags
Wednesday 1:10 Lagoon I,J Customer-led: Strategies for a Successful User Experience Adoption. ← official title… ad-lib—> Tips and Tricks on how to get your users to go to Kinetic without hating you :stuck_out_tongue: @josecgomez Stephen Gould
6 Likes

I like these Readers Digest versions of the class descriptions.

Thanks for the list. I like the customer led presentations the best!!!

1 Like

Well I mean some of them are pretty dry “Come to experiment the thought process of thinking and stuff” like come on!! get creative!

2 Likes

Here are a few pics from the presentations this week. Thanks to everyone who presented on the EpiUsers Community Panel or had a customer led session. I always enjoy learning how others use Epicor and demonstrate some amazing ideas. Thanks again for participating!

@zvanmeter @hmwillett @Banderson @gpayne @josecgomez @Randy @timshuwy @bderuvo @MikeGross @jgiese.wci

8 Likes