Not me frantically exporting everything from Pilot with an hour to spare . . .

So are we supposed to just wait two days for an all-clear msg or if we can login (but get conversion wb) do we just run em and proceed?
Technically you are supposed to just wait . . . I may or may not have just gone ahead and done it myself before.