Home Office Setups

I good friend on mine is the curator of a private car collection and shows them around the country and I get help out and travel with them. I’ve been to the PB concour 6 or 7 times. And have taken many photos in the same spot.

1934 Duesenberg SJ Torpedo Convertible Victoria by Rollston

1934 Hispano Suiza J-12 Sedanca Coupe

1929 Isotta Fraschini 8A Roadster Cabriolet

That’s me! Still going into the office everyday, as the Department of Defense and the Broadcast Industry has deemed us essential!

I’ve got a Secret Lab Titan, though in retrospect I dont think I’d suggest it. It’s expensive, the seat is pretty firm and the arms are wearing pretty good on it.

First we need more replies.

1 Like

This one is close!

I may make a couple 8 bit computer characters out of post-its

(that’s from the web … I haven’t made one yet)

4 Likes

After going thru a ton of office chairs I bought a Herman Miller used and it is very comfortable for long days.

1 Like

My old one from Staples isn’t cutting it either. I’m on the hunt for a new chair too.

Thinking I need to find this and remove it from the web…LOL!!! My son may see it and decide he wants to do this in our house…NOT!!! :weary: :poop: :shushing_face:

@ckrusen

1 Like
MORE!!! (click arrow to show)

2 Likes

I can see it now… :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

@Beth where is your command center?

@hkeric.wci The company I work for is located in Macomb, MI.

This is Beth’s setup. Puts all of ours to shame. :rofl:

3 Likes

@ERPSysAdmin :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: Don’t I wish!!! My office is quite nice though…just sayin’ :wink:

1 Like

I try to pretend that I have my own office…like this guy.

…I lock it up at night but someone keeps breaking in and stealing my stapler. :angry:

:wink:

3 Likes

My wife laughed at me for being so cheap that I would wood glue the seat back together and it listed to the right so much that one night it just disintegrated from under me. I started looking for a sturdier chair after that. I had a guy recommend Steelcase, but mine flexes with me as I tend to lean back all of the time.

1 Like

Mine no longer rolls and leans to the right. It also won’t lock anymore so I find myself always leaned backwards. Something underneath broke I think. Wasn’t a huge deal until now as I didn’t WFH. But, now that I’m sitting in it 8+ hours a day I’ve decided I need to buy something else.

1 Like

:poop:

1 Like

I will say to the plus of Secret Labs Titan, it’s larger, very sturdy (as far as the base is concerned) and you can lean all the way back without tipping. (And has oversized rollers)