Home Office Setups

I didn’t say I was working all 12, you can’t see the TV on the other side of the room.

Ooo! Ooo! Here’s mine. Been working from home 2 days a week for the past 3 years, so it’s not much change for me to move to full time.

5 Likes

Right? Thought I was alone still going in.

We are “essential.”

3 Likes

Don’t feel alone, @JasonMcD and @AaronGDL. My company is essential, too! I have a cool letter that I get to carry in my car that says I work for an essential employer. :sunglasses: :female_detective:

3 Likes

Ha, yeah ditto on the letter.

1 Like

Me too! (sans the cool letter)

1 Like

9 Likes

One of my favorite sci-fi moves

homeOfficeLarsonSolutions

Sometimes it is easier to work with two computers. One to code with the other to work on while waiting for data to refresh.

3 Likes

Uhh oo, We are suppose to carry that letter around ?? Its still sitting on my desk( somewhere, i made multiple copies…)

@DeanMiller You may want to find it…they have Sheriffs posted on the streets here to keep the “crowd” in line!! :mask: :wink:

1 Like

A few years ago I invested in a standing desk and absolutely love it. When I sit, I also use one of the exercise ball chairs.

1 Like

Hanging on my wall above my desk - keeps me sane these days :joy:

My corner of the room

3 Likes

My happily married brother-in-law (with 2 teenage boys) sent this for our enjoyment:

My hubby is already set up downstairs so I’m using my adult son’s old room. Note that I have a cycle desk which is helping me get lots of steps for a step challenge I’m in. I wear my Fitbit around my ankle. IMG_5029

@Chris_Conn is that photo from the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance? It looks like the 18th green at the Pebble Beach Golf course.

Apparently so! Good eye, I just like the car. It seems lots of fancy cars get their pic taken there.

I like your setup, but NO XBOX?!?! I suppose the sword is for when Epicor finally gets the best of you, you can Hari-Kari.

I’m shooting for this badge:

What do we need to do to get this thing over 100 replies?

Sorry I don’t have a pic of my own. As I said earlier, I still go in every day.

I was actually home a couple days last week. That was me and the laptop, getting kicked out of one room to the next. (My wife stays home with our two toddlers.) Not much of a “setup.”

I will give you this pic. It’s my bulletin board at work (before I put papers on it). My wife is a former school teacher.

Mind-blowing fun fact: all the letters are backwards. (Think about that.) They are black on the back, but she wanted white for it to stand out. (The S’s were Z’s.)

Awesome_2

1 Like

Now that im in my home office chair for 8 hours I need a better chair.
Any recommendations?

1 Like