Share your favorite books; articles; videos; courses; that may help someone sharpen their Epicor Dev Skills!
(I am going to avoid the obvious Epicor Users Guides, ICE Tools Guide etc…) I am looking for supplemental.
Of course all the Experts Posts by Bart, Nathan etc… should be definitely a Read.
- Programming Microsoft LINQ in .NET Framework 4 (Developer Reference) [Russo, Marco]
- Programming Entity Framework: Building Data Centric Apps with the ADO.NET Entity Framework [Julia Lerman]
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (Developer Reference) [Misner, Stacia]
- Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Administration [Jorgensen, Adam]
- Thinking in LINQ: Harnessing the Power of Functional Programming in .NET Applications [Mukherjee, Sudipta]
- C# 2012 for Programmers (5th Edition) (Deitel Developer Series)
- .NET, EF, SQL Booklets from https://goalkicker.com/ (Quick to the point reads)
Oldie’s But Goldie’s:
- Windows Forms 2.0 Programming (2nd Edition) [Chris Sells]
- Data Binding with Windows Forms 2.0 [Brian Noyes]
- Programming Microsoft® Windows® Forms (Developer Reference) [Charles Petzold]
Tools Must Haves:
- dotPeek https://www.jetbrains.com/decompiler/
- .NET Reflector http://www.red-gate.com/products/dotnet-development/reflector/
- OZ-Code http://www.oz-code.com/
- LINQPad https://www.linqpad.net/
- cmder http://www.cmder.net/
- Balsamiq https://balsamiq.com/ (Esp if your Consultant, DELIVER Visuals Faster)
- SublimeText or Visual Studio Code
- XML Notepad https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=7973
- Geek Wallpaper https://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details/1514/photoshop_geek.html