I'm having inconsistencies either with in my method, or the partwip table

I posted awhile back about some discrepancies, and thought I might have solved the problem, but I don’t think this is the case now. I’m setting up what should be a simple method for the production floor. Basically, Operation 1 consumes 3 material pieces and moves to the next operation. Operation 2 consumes the sub assembly produced by oepration 1, and puts the produced part into inventory.

All these parts are set up as using 1/EA for the method.
Track Lots is enabled, Auto move is enabled. I’m not understanding how Epicor does the calculations or why it seems to look wrong. I ran the system process to recalculate the PartOHQty yesterday (this took awhile) and it still seems to look off.

Here are some of the steps taken below:

Method:

500 material pieces received in (PartBin):

PartTran shows correct qty:

300 material pieces issued to job:
PartWIP:
PartBin:
PartTran:
image >

Up until this point, everything seems to be working correctly.
When using the Report Qty in MES, it only seems to relieve a single piece of material, instead of all 3.

40 pieces reported:
AutoMove is set up under the operation I believe.
PartWIP:
No Changes to PartTran

Report Qty for next operation (Final operation, Auto Receive to Inventory)

PartWIP:
Previous operation produced 40 pieces into WIP, reported 20 for next operation, all pieces in WIP removed
PartBin:
Correct on/hand reported qty in the partbin table:

PartTran displayed correct pieces put into the bin:

Can anyone help point me where I’m going wrong?

Edit: The part numbers look different in the screenshot as I’ve changed some in the screenshot for the sake of them being confidential. I don’t know that it matters, but, theyre referencing the same part.

I could be misunderstanding, but shouldn’t Op 1 need a quantity of 3 to produce 1?

Op1 should consume 1 piece of each material (one Mtl #10, one Mtl #20, one Mtl #30)

Yup, completely wrong. I read that as Op1 takes 3 of Mtl #10.

I’m sorry if I’m miscommunicating!

Op 1 should consume 1 pc Mtl 10, 1 pc Mtl 20, 1 pc Mtl 30 and produce 1 pc Mtl 40.

Op 2 should consume 1 pc Mtl 40, and output a different Assembly into Inventory.