Insights 2020 - In Person or Online?

Why is this even a thing? :expressionless:

I actually love it. Being of Pennsylvania Dutch heritage, makes it a requirement.

And +1 for even knowing what it is.

As with so many delicious meats, scrapple’s existence came out of necessity : to use up every bit of meat, including the leftover broth from butchering and cooking a whole pig.

Makes more sense now. I thiiink I’ll stick to spam?

Yah’ll need to lay off bad mouthing spam. Thems fighting words!!!

1 Like

Hi Mark,

I am not the spokesperson for the Epicor Events Team, but as a track planner what I can tell you is I attended our weekly Insights status meeting last Friday morning and we have no plans to cancel Insights. Any announcements would be posted on http://insights.epicor.com . If I have any news I will try to make sure to report back here but that is my news for now.

Best,

Elizabeth

5 Likes

@ecain

I just got an alert that Nashville’s iconic AT&T office tower is undergoing additional cleaning after a case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) was confirmed in the building. This was reported today at 10:17 AM CDT in the Nashville Business Journal.

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/03/09/at-t-tower-closed-after-confirmed-coronavirus-case.html

@Mark_Wonsil

1 Like

It’s all good just needed a slight marketing upgrade :laughing: all better

All joking aside, I think by may it will probably be ok, just watch and wait.

3 Likes

I’m in Nashville and I’m just fine.

2 Likes

@Chris_Conn I thought of you when the tornado hit. Hoping you weren’t affected by that.

3 Likes

Oh no Chris! :scream:

Since all of the face masks are probably gone by now make sure you stock up on these items at Costco!

image image

2 Likes

@Beth thanks, all good here. I’m just a bit outside of Nashville where the worst hit (EF4) but one hit my town too, though only an EF2, a fellow was killed about 6 miles from my home :frowning:

@Chris_Conn Glad to hear that you are alright! Keeping Nashville in my prayers! :pray: :pray: :pray: :heart:

2 Likes

My mom used to cook spam in water to boil it down, then ran it through a strainer to get rid of the chunks. Little did I know she invented the first spam filter.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Wow SPAM ! in my younger days… my mom made us sandwiches with it (after removal of the white fat skin…) it was salty … but I remember liking it…

If you all want to follow the epidemic situation around the world… here’s a link… I was amazed of the zooming part… looks like one of my children zombie attack video game…but it is real this time… :mask:

Covid19 around the world

Pierre

Very eerie looking at this…

Wow, sobering moment… :cry: :pray: :heart:

Anyone for a game of Plague Inc?

Just like in the game, Greenland is apparently still impossible to infect.

The more I look at that, the more I realize how sobering that map is. :expressionless:

1 Like

Same reason there’s haggis… and the list goes on.

Let’s all move to Greenland! Or at least hold Insights in Greenland! :wink: What is your secret GreenLandians? :green_heart:

Yes, very sad to see…I bet a flu map would be even worse as far as big ominous red dots go. :confused:

1 Like