:dumpster_fire: Insights 2023

FWIW this year, the “Epicor” price on hotels hasn’t been better than booking through other means. I booked my room today through our works booking site because it was cheaper. So make sure you check out other ways to book before just going with the epicor rate.

2 Likes

That can’t be right.

I’ve got a full schedule lined up, but I certainly want to meet up with whoever I can and
drink a few beers at night.

I’m sure that will happen!

Good to know!

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Now it’s showing something different… So maybe it was a glitch, or I did something wrong.

1 Like

You’re right. It’s Day Drinking!

Greys Anatomy Party GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

You say that like it’s a bad thing @Mark_Wonsil

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

noticed that you didn’t put in the letter that the conference is held in Vegas… smart move.

2 Likes

That letter is on Epicor’s page for Insights. I like it, pretty clear and concise.

But yeah, no mention of Vegas :laughing:

Nice profile pic by the way.

I know right. Your profile pic looks awesome as well.

1 Like

Thanks Ken!

WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF!!!

Oh, wait. You are two different people. :laughing:

Turning Natalie Portman GIF by foxhorror

Is there a Discord or Slack Channel that we can get to communicate with those at Insights this year? Could be useful to put what we learned as well. Also, my company is asking if Epicor sells DVD’s of some of the topics.

nope, and nope.

Regarding messaging: The event has an app that has some messaging and social media functionality, but it’s not great.

Regarding content :They don’t allow their content to go to anyone outside of the conference (obviously that’s sort of hard to enforce) but they definitely don’t sell any kind of recordings. The virtual conference they do sometimes will have some of the same stuff in it though. And that’s free.

3 Likes

WOOT WOOT Jerry Seinfeld!

3 Likes