:dumpster_fire: Insights 2023

3 Likes

GIF by Next Level Chef

2 Likes

Just a reminder there are a lot of webinars on Epicweb, some of it is similar to the content at Insights. There is also the online conference, which happens as well. The notification for it normally shows up in the rotating ad on Epicweb

1 Like

So what’s the deal with Kinetic?

2 Likes

Yeah that will be great!

Great … a talk about Nothing.

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

2 Likes

Talk to IT. They are the Master of their own Domain.

I heard that in Chef John’s voice, if anyone is familiar.

Can we get Flo Rida back? :dancer:t2:

flo rida nyre 17 GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

I got friends coming down from home, SLC, who want to get a Happy Half Hour car on the High Roller. So there is plenty to entertain yourself if necessary.

2 Likes

Insights is less than 2 months away. who is all going?

We had the Wisconsin User Group last week. Not a lot of hands went up when the “Who is going to attend Insights” Question was asked. Hope more folks here are headed to Insights.

We are heading out on the 12th, Signed up for training on Sunday/Monday. Presenting on Wednesday…

As an introvert I have a tendency to be heads down in the moment, so its not you its me if I don’t talk to you. :slight_smile:

So to plan ahead a bit. Any meetups planned? Any folks open to exploring downtown one night? There is a cool Arts district with a few Breweries next to one another if there was enough interest, we could rent a bus for a few hours and do a small pub crawl/food. (Thinking Friday-Sunday as once the conference starts there isn’t much free time).

No pressure as I can just ghost like normal.

4 Likes

Booked.

This will be me in going into all the Prophet 21 meetings (just like last time)…

Turn Around GIF by Sky

Our team, also in Wisconsin, are going! I’m flying in late Sat for Sun/Mon classes as well.

An EpiUsers meetup would be great but I know its a bunch of work for the EpiUsers admins. IIRC it was hard to find an affordable hosting location in Las Vegas for 2021 Insights.

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

2 Likes

We are working on an Epiusers meetup, however like @Randy said Vegas wasn’t as easy to find a place without a large deposit. Let’s see what we can find.

2 Likes

#StreetParty

Rent some food trucks for a few hours.

Dance Dancing GIF by Michaela Jaé

Then you’d need to find a street we could use. I love the food truck idea though.

Plenty of those.

Ones where we won’t get ran over could be an issue.

Here ya go: The Park Vegas - MGM Resorts

Space, scenery, food nearby… FREE. ***Weather pending… No dice if it was like last time… :hot_face:

6min drive / 20min walk.

Beeeer 'cause I know someone is gonna ask. :stuck_out_tongue:

Butt WAIT–there’s more! :smiley:

:thinking:
I might go here regardless. #HannahParty Sunday/Monday… or both.

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

1 Like