Insights Extended Education Classes

Nothing, I was just looking for a way to get this education on my own time outside of work.

Thanks Jose, do you have any consulting companies that you would recommend to partner with that I could reach out to for one on one training?

I don’t have any contacts for that. This group will help when you get stuck though.

My recommendation is to start with the tools user guide, That will walk you through a lot pretty quickly. The customization guide will take you a lot longer to get through, but at least hit the basic and advanced customization topics and do a fair amount of the step by steps.

Once you get through those, make a list of your requests and start with the simplest ones first, get as far as you can, then ask a question here when you get stuck. As long as you explain what your goal is, what you’ve got so far, and where you are stuck, there are many people that will point you in the right direction.

There really aren’t any shortcuts, and while training helps, it doesn’t get burned into your brain like real world solutions. :wink: It sometimes just takes time to learn your way around.

Thanks a bunch, sounds like a good plan. I appreciate your guidance!!