I’m writing a function to issue material to a job via a function so an external program can easily make the transaction. I initially wrote everything in the function using the IssueReturnSvcContract, the issue transaction correctly creates a PartTran record and updates the JobMtl Record, but the PartBin record doesn’t have the new onhand qty.
I took a step back and triggered the issue from data directive on UD40.
Writing to UD40 worked fine from the UI and from REST, my material was issued and part bin correctly updated. I then updated my function to write to UD40 using the widgets. My BPM fired and issued the material, but the PartBin wasn’t updated.