A company is looking to add a few key roles in business systems and software engineering to support its Epicor ERP implementation. These are remote roles.
I believe the pay range is around 100-125k.
Any qualified individuals feel free to reach out to me to get connected.
- Position Overview
We are looking for an ERP business systems developer to join our Information Systems team to lead our ERP process deployments, enhancements, and interfacing with all other critical business systems. This is a technical role where you will help to enhance our current platform both natively and through integrations throughout our infrastructure to meet the needs of our growing engineering company. The selected candidate must be well versed with how all enhancements have cross-functional impacts, both natively within the ERP platform and throughout interconnected critical systems. Thus, a focus on and experience with processes for thoroughly planned deployments with proper validation, documentation, and validation is critical.
- Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with business partners to assess legacy processes, data and system capabilities to help drive alignment to and adoption of new ERP standards.
• Partner with business leaders on options to solve business process gaps including business requirements and solution options.
• Design efficient technical workflows that match business process with capabilities of the ERP and other systems.
• Lead the functional design process for complex solutions.
• Configure business applications based on business requirements and functional design documents.
• Partner with peers in the implementation and maintenance of cross functional solutions.
• Develop and execute plans for testing and training of the new system.
• Maintain system documentation and user training material.
• Partner with support team members to effectively deliver product changes and provide escalated support assistance as required.
• Customize dashboards, forms, reports, BAQs (Business Activity Queries), and MES screens.
- Basic Qualifications
• BS in a MIS or related degree program with relevant business experience – preferably in a heavy manufacturing environment.
• 5+ years working as a business analyst with established ERPs, with an emphasis on cloud-based services.
• 1-3 years’ experience with mid-enterprise ERP.
• 1+ years’ experience with Epicor Kinetic is a plus.
• Must have strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
• Comfortability working closely with a cross-functional business units and key stakeholders at every level of the organization.
• Excellent management and organization skills to be able to manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated proficiency working with developers to integrate software with third party applications.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience using MS SQL.
• Experience with C# or Visual Basic.
• Experience with REST API Is a plus.
- Position Overview
• Rapidly deploying modern front end user interfaces for use in production.
• Developing and using APIs to transfer data across our enterprise environment.
• Working with Manufacturing Engineering to integrate software systems with production equipment.
• Manipulating large amounts of manufacturing data to create engaging data visualizations.
• Using your creativity to integrate IIoT devices with our business processes.
- Basic Qualifications
2.1 BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or comparable professional experience).
2.2 3-5 years of full stack web development experience.
2.4 Experience developing and working with REST APIs and integrated services.
2.5 Experience building small to mid-sized full-stack applications.
2.6 Proficient in SQL (MySQL preferred).
2.7 Experience with writing data models.
2.8 Experience using Git for subversion control.
- Preferred Qualifications
3.1 Experience working with Manufacturing software and frameworks (MES, PLC, SCADA, ERP).
3.2 Experience with a variety of computer & networking protocols like CANBus, RS-232, etc.
3.3 Experience with front end frameworks like React and Vue.
3.4 An IT background working with computer hardware in an enterprise environment.