Job Opportunity (Remote)

If you are interested, msg me and I will get you connected. Target salary for the well qualified applicant would be around 125k.

ABOUT THE POSITION
The Programmer Analyst is part of the corporate Information Technology team. Reporting to the ERP Manager, this key position will gather requirements, design, build, and support a customized ERP as well as other critical systems that are used in the daily operation of the business. This is a hybrid role defined as 50% Business Analyst and 50% Programmer. This ratio can change with the requirements of the business. The Programmer Analyst will be relied upon to 1) assist with troubleshooting of and improvements to the ERP and any data conversions, 2) manage the SQL databases and Report Server, and 3), assist with the upkeep and phase-out of existing Access databases. This position can be remote for the candidate possessing the stated job knowledge, skills, and abilities.

Key Activities & Responsibilities
 Manage and update Kolberg-Pioneer’s Access databases and other applications, including Employee Relations Department, Service Department, etc.
 Write queries for individuals to run based on ERP tables.
 Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Epicor and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
 Support the data conversion and implementation of new ERP software (currently Epicor9/Epicor10 ~ moving towards Oracle)
 Incorporate several of the existing Access databases into the ERP system so data resides in one specific application.
 Provide / maintain SSRS reports and Microsoft SQL server – administer SQL databases and be proficient in writing SQL queries.
 HTML and ASP coding (Visual Basic) including Visual Studio.net.
 Develop an understanding of all business processes and functions (including sales, production scheduling, manufacturing, order fulfillment and inventory control) and the IT systems and applications that support those business functions.
 Analyze, develop, implement, and maintain new processes, procedures, and reporting data to support the business in driving efficiency and strategic decision making.
 Collaborate with IT team to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues within Epicor or other systems.
 Evaluate business data to identify areas for improvement and partner with leadership to implement solutions.
 Strict adherence to corporate IT change management policy.
 Maintain effective communication with leaders and team members.
 Provide exceptional customer service for reported application issues – researching and identifying problems and working with IT and business towards a quick and appropriate resolution.

To be successful in this role, your experience and competencies are:
 2 – 5 years’ experience with Epicor 9/10 (programming, BAQs, BPMs, Dashboards, DMTs).
 Basic understanding of business practices, including accounting, procurement, sales, and production cycles.
 Bachelors’ degree in computer science, information systems, OR comparable experience is preferred.
 Must be proficient in SQL (TSQL).
 Must have experience with MS SQL Management Studio and SSRS Tools.
 Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with expert knowledge of Access.
 Experience at a publicly traded company and SOX compliance is required.
 Must be highly self-motivated.
 Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required.
 Must be able to solve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
 Must be able to organize and manage multiple projects and priorities.
 Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills are required.
 Must be able to work satisfactorily as a team member.
 Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals is required.
 Ability to communicate orally and in written form in English and Spanish.

Chris, can you share your contact info?

Give your contact info and I will share it with the interested party.

@Chris_Conn I would like to offer my Contact Info Brokering services. For just 4 easy payments of 99.99$ I will get contact info from someone, provide them your contact info, while simultaneously providing you with their contact info! Crazy right?! I know! Because you’ve helped us out with the Podcast, for today only, I’ll cut that price in half. That’s right 49.99$ just for you buddy!

2 Likes