Do any of you fit the bill? This is a KY based manufacturer. Currently on E9, moving to E10. Remote work but obviously occassional on-site. Most likely around 90-115k depending on experience. Message me if interested.
Sr. .NET Developer
Team size: 6 - 2 Software Engineer(FTE); 1 consultant(part-time) and 3 off shore
- Be highly motivated and inquisitive, capable of a vision for custom apps
- Able to gain an understanding to remedy silo issues(able for knowledge transfer)
- Attitude is just as important as aptitude.
- Development experience with C#, ASP.net, Azure serverless (on-demand functions, batch, SQL instances), Entity framework, Web API, and Azure pipelines
- Clocking/backflushing weekly(for line, inventory and inventory management)
- Experience with automated testing tools (we don’t leverage these today, but is something we’d like to implement in the future)
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with Epicor ERP (or similar ERP solution)
- Engineering experience (working closely with mechanical or electrical engineers)
- Be willing to work directly with customers and end users to gather requirements (perform some BA work on the front end of projects and iteratively work with and gather feedback from customers).