Job Tracker missing Material Transaction for a specific material

Yeah, that's what it was. Good to know (about running the Production Detail Repoort) for the next time around. I dug it up running a BAQ against the PartTrans table.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mom23jda" <mom23jda@...> wrote:
>
> Was the STK-MTL transaction issued to the correct Assembly on the Job? You can run a Production Detail Report for the Job and include Print Material Transactions to find the material and see what Assembly it was issued to.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "cubcrafters_it" <jason.navarrete@> wrote:
> >
> > I've got a job that's not showing issued complete because one specific material on the job isn't completely issued. I can see this because of the little red dot icon, and going to Material Transactions shows no records.
> >
> > *However*, viewing the Part Transaction History Tracker for this particular material/part shows a STK-MTL transaction for this particular job.
> >
> > What's going on?
> >
>
I've got a job that's not showing issued complete because one specific material on the job isn't completely issued. I can see this because of the little red dot icon, and going to Material Transactions shows no records.

*However*, viewing the Part Transaction History Tracker for this particular material/part shows a STK-MTL transaction for this particular job.

What's going on?
Any relevant Conversion programs to run from Admin tools?

Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 1:51 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Job Tracker missing Material Transaction for a specific material?

I've got a job that's not showing issued complete because one specific material on the job isn't completely issued. I can see this because of the little red dot icon, and going to Material Transactions shows no records.

*However*, viewing the Part Transaction History Tracker for this particular material/part shows a STK-MTL transaction for this particular job.

What's going on?

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2411/4924 - Release Date: 04/09/12

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hopefully there's a conversion to run, but I don't know which one I'd run...

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Vic Drecchio" <vic.drecchio@...> wrote:
>
> Any relevant Conversion programs to run from Admin tools?
>
> From: cubcrafters_it
> Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 1:51 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Job Tracker missing Material Transaction for a specific material?
>
>
> I've got a job that's not showing issued complete because one specific material on the job isn't completely issued. I can see this because of the little red dot icon, and going to Material Transactions shows no records.
>
> *However*, viewing the Part Transaction History Tracker for this particular material/part shows a STK-MTL transaction for this particular job.
>
> What's going on?
>
>
>
>
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2411/4924 - Release Date: 04/09/12
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Was the STK-MTL transaction issued to the correct Assembly on the Job? You can run a Production Detail Report for the Job and include Print Material Transactions to find the material and see what Assembly it was issued to.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "cubcrafters_it" <jason.navarrete@...> wrote:
>
> I've got a job that's not showing issued complete because one specific material on the job isn't completely issued. I can see this because of the little red dot icon, and going to Material Transactions shows no records.
>
> *However*, viewing the Part Transaction History Tracker for this particular material/part shows a STK-MTL transaction for this particular job.
>
> What's going on?
>