Material Released from Inspection Warehouse Notification?

Thanks for the info. I'll find out which kind of transaction they are looking for because I'm not sure.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "leann_37" <leann_37@...> wrote:
>
> Not sure I understand. Is this a material transaction that has moved material from one warehouse to another, or a disposition from inspection processing? If the latter, you can set up a BAM, and have it fire off a simple e-mail (some of the folks on this list have written some pretty cool e-mail notifications...). If it's the former, they can use the material transaction detail report (print preview- no paper), filtered for the warehouse and transaction type. It depends on whether you need an immediate notification (e-mail) or if your process has folks checking periodically for material movement.
> Sorry to be so vague...
> Hope this helps!
> - leAnn
>
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "brucewbrannan" <bruce.brannan@> wrote:
> >
> > We're trying to eliminate a paper process of notifying Material Control when Materials have been released from the Inspection Warehouse. What in Vantage can alert Material Control that materials are ready to release? I didn't see a Global Alert but I assume there's a report they can run. 8.03.409C
> >
>
We're trying to eliminate a paper process of notifying Material Control when Materials have been released from the Inspection Warehouse. What in Vantage can alert Material Control that materials are ready to release? I didn't see a Global Alert but I assume there's a report they can run. 8.03.409C
Not sure I understand. Is this a material transaction that has moved material from one warehouse to another, or a disposition from inspection processing? If the latter, you can set up a BAM, and have it fire off a simple e-mail (some of the folks on this list have written some pretty cool e-mail notifications...). If it's the former, they can use the material transaction detail report (print preview- no paper), filtered for the warehouse and transaction type. It depends on whether you need an immediate notification (e-mail) or if your process has folks checking periodically for material movement.
Sorry to be so vague...
Hope this helps!
- leAnn

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "brucewbrannan" <bruce.brannan@...> wrote:
>
> We're trying to eliminate a paper process of notifying Material Control when Materials have been released from the Inspection Warehouse. What in Vantage can alert Material Control that materials are ready to release? I didn't see a Global Alert but I assume there's a report they can run. 8.03.409C
>