What is the best way to take all parts in a lot and change the lot that they are in? I wasn’t sure if a DMT was the right method, I couldn’t see any menus in Epicor that would do that. But I could just be dumb…
Thanks!
What is the best way to take all parts in a lot and change the lot that they are in? I wasn’t sure if a DMT was the right method, I couldn’t see any menus in Epicor that would do that. But I could just be dumb…
Thanks!
DMT would work
I think the paper trail way would be through a job. Issue the parts from old lot and receive to new lot.
Alternatively, though your finance dept. may not like this suggestion, you can quantity adjust off the old lot and onto a new lot. I’ve also seen our team create new lots with a move inventory transaction.