Hi
I want to turn off lot tracking on all our parts. How do i do that when we have inventory of these parts with lot #'s.
Thanks
Hi
I want to turn off lot tracking on all our parts. How do i do that when we have inventory of these parts with lot #'s.
Thanks
You will have to adjust the inventory out, turn off lot tracking, then adjust it back in.
#Painful

DMT works great for this. I did a test in our pilot system for turning on lot average costing. This was part of it.
LOL DMT wouldn’t work to override it?

DMT just mimics what a user does by hand. It cannot override business logic and Epicor will yell at you if you try and turn off lot tracking with lot tracked parts in inventory.
ok thanks ugh. But i can DMT to turn off lot tracking on the ones that don’t have any in stock correct?
Yes.
To Nate’s comment, you should be able to use the DMT to adjust the inventory out and back in, too.
Sorry yeah, that was my point, not for the OP. Whoops!