Multi-site - default releases PO & SO

So we are currently Live one site with the next scheduled for early next year and we’ve started noticing issues where the release differs from the site the user is logged into. Is there no option to set a default?

Seems odd Epicor is just picking at random. I would say 90% of transactions are correct but still…

So I’ve noticed if the Part has multiple sites on the PartPlant table, the release will go based on which site you’re signed into. If there is only one, that will be the site on the PO Release. As for a default option, nothing on the company config that I’m aware of, Maybe a BPM could hardcode it for you.

I would have expected it to go based on the site you’re signed into but it doesn’t always happen as @Matt_Belshaw stated above if you have multi site on the Part. What is the hierarchy for defaulting in the PO Rel Site?

Hi Chia,

I think that the default for the PO release will be the source of the demand. If Buy to order or buy to job, it’ll be to buy to that order release site or that job site. If getting bought to satisfy inventory parameters, that’ll get bought to satisfy the plant with the inventory parameters. This is all assuming that the site is setup as a Purchased part.

Nancy