New Advancement in Technology🤔

I guess you can sell anything as new if you market it right…

That’s right… now with “Air Conduction Technology”

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

I wonder if this is the same marketing company that named “Stackable Cards” :joy::joy::joy:

Is it? @timshuwy :sweat_smile: :safe_harbor: :wink::wink:

1 Like

In a past life I was a PC repair tech at a computer store.

We also built and sold our own brand of PC. My bench was right next to the guy who did all of our new PC builds.

He was working on a custom build a customer had ordered. The customer was antsy to have it and showed up early to see if it was done. A sales guy comes to the back and asks if the PC is finished yet. The build guy (Steve) says ‘I am just finishing it up now. If he waits a few minutes he can have it. Just tell him I am installing the LRF support and it will be done.’

The sales guy doesn’t miss a beat, just says ok, and goes back to the sales floor.

I look at Steve and say ‘LRF support?’ He smiles and says ‘Little Rubber Feet’ as he is screwing them to the bottom of the case.

Sounded so good we decided to include it in the features list on the marketing material of all our new PCs after that, tongue in cheek.

I submitted it to the Computer Acronyms Archive in ~1998 and it was accepted and added to the official list.

4 Likes