Our favorite dad (joker) is having a birthday!

Join me in wishing @Mark_Wonsil a happy birthday by hitting him with your best dad joke. We’ll never measure up but we gotta stop least try.

A lady is sitting in her yard enjoying the view
A crow lands near by and says
“Hey lady, can I get some money? It’s for charity!!”
The lady looks appalled and says, you are a crow what kind of charity could you possibly represent…

The crow goes caw!! caw!!! caw!!! caw!!!

Immediately the lady softens and hands him some cash… It’s four good caws! :scream::relieved:

4 Likes

@Mark_Wonsil Hope you have a great day. Not having the gift of Dad jokes I let google be my guide and coming from a farming town and marring a farmer’s daughter am going with.

How do you get a country girl’s attention?

A tractor.

But in my experience a truck with a lift kit does much better. :smile:

5 Likes

@Mark_Wonsil Here’s a few

2 Likes

Happy birthday mark!

2 Likes

Happiest of Birthdays Sir… I’ll refrain from any attempt at humor, but I’ll offer up the perfect gift for our man @Mark_Wonsil

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Mark_Wonsil !!!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. We went over to my niece’s new apartment and to celebrate her up-coming birthday. I picked this up off her floor and asked

“Oh, did you get me a Dad Yoke for my birthday?”

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Mark, it’s been a pleasure to get to know you and hear/read all of your dad jokes over the years!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday Mark!!! Sounds like you had a great day :smile: :sunny: :tada: :cake: Here’s to many more!!

Hey @Mark_Wonsil , what do you call a factory that makes okay products??

• Drum roll *

A satisfactory!!!

:laughing:

6 Likes

Aww, I hate being so late to the party but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mark!!! aka: Mr. Cloud! :cloud: :partying_face: :birthday:

What do Clouds wear under their shorts?

:cloud: :shorts:

:cloud_with_lightning: Thunderware!!!

Bahahahaaaa! :joy:

Hope it was a great one my friend! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Daughter bought a water bottle using my computer. Now I’m getting these ads:

Looks like @Mark_Wonsil may get another round on the 20th…

2 Likes

Belated, but…

1 Like